Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cricut

Peggy (Patriciasmum - ScrapChat) is bringing her Cricut (diecut machine) along on Saturday night and is happy for everyone to use it. Thank you for that Peggy!

The first tally for funds raised through Little Scrapbook Shop is up in the forums there....it's just over $100 so far BUT I'm sure after all the Girls Night In crops all over Australia (from Mossman in the far north to Perth in the far west and lots of places inbetween) during the coming weeks that LSBS will easily reach their $2000 goal.

Here in Brisbane I originally set a target of $200 BUT now - with such wonderful support from everyone, I'm hoping we can double that!!!

The numbers attending are up over 40 now.......we'll be bursting at the seams on the night but I'm sure everyone will have a fabulous time!

I received some lovely "Nourish Naturally" products today from my good friend Julie today - gorgeous natural soaps and other beauty products! Be sure to support Julie by checking out her online shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO GIRL..
I have sent you up today via Express Post, a box of goodies for you :)