Sunday, October 7, 2007

Name Badges

As our numbers gradually increase (we're at about 25 now!!)....I think we'll all need a NAME BADGE on the night!!

So - let's have another competition!!

Best name tag (base tags and pins supplied on the night) as judged by the 'men' attending (my Dad & DH & any others that turn up!) will win a prize!

I was lucky enough to enjoy a whole 13 hours of scrapping yesterday and managed to get my "Think Pink" challenge layout completed (not sure how much time I'll have to scrap at the GNI Crop!!) Don't forget to check it out at Little Scrapbook Shop!

We will also have a LAYOUT and CARD sketch challenge available on the night.......with local prizes as well as national ones!

Received some more beautiful donations yestereday (from Shannon & Lisa - thank you so much ladies!!!) including the most goregous CARDS that will be for sale on the night! These will sell like hot cakes.....don't forget to bring along (or make them there) a few of your own cards to sell on the night!!!

Don't forget to leave a thought at the Well of Positivity......every positive thought adds $1 to Breast Cancer Research.....almost $160 000 has been raised to date!!!

2 comments:

saugatac said...

Hi,
Sir

I have visited your site [brisgirlsnightin.blogspot.com] and found it very informative. As we are in the same industry so I would like to exchange Guest Post with your valuable site.

I will give you link,content, post from , articles post good quality pages relevant to your site.

If you are interested to increase the value in search engine then let me know.

Hope we will have a very good deal.

Thanks & Regards -- Amarina

dany chandra said...

Really Your blogs are most effective and useful . i like it so much. I gain return your site for such informatics articles. Thanks name badges brisbane