Monday, October 15, 2007

Works of Art....

Here are some of the lovely entries in the LSBS think pink challenges - card sketch challenge and BRA challenge! These lovely ladies - who aren't members of LSBS - joined in the fun and I have now uploaded their entries into the gallery at LSBS!

Deb's "thank you" card

Heather's Happy Birthday Card



Leisel's "it's a girl" card.




Nadine's stunning bra!




Nadine's friend, Tracey's bra....



Leisel's bra (although I think Deb & Heather helped a bit too with this one!)

My girls also did a bra each - but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet. Tara also did a LO which I must scan and upload!

Anyone else who actually did some scrapping on the night (unlike me who didn't even get my gear out of the box!!) feel free to email me copies and I'll upload to the blog!

Same with photos! Don't forget to send them to me!

Gypsy has already done a LO (digi) with a photo from the GNI Crop - go Gyps - see it at Scrap Chat!

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Great cards and cool bras - what a great effort.

Tanyah Payne said...

These bras are fab Manda! wow!... you must have had a wonderful nite!